Customer Service Support
Summary: Work within a customer-focused team environment. Provide prompt and courteous handling of all customer service aspects with a primary focus on responding to customer inquiries, correspondence via fax messages, e-mail, and telephone calls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive research and respond to customer inquiries and requests via phone, fax, mail, e-mail or in person.
- Respond to inquiries regarding shipping/delivery dates, order changes/cancellations, and quotations, etc.
- Process and follows up on less complex customer complaints requiring reimbursement (such as late shipment), repair (such as damaged product) or replacement.
- Compile documentation, records, written correspondence and files pertinent to customer orders, complaints, etc.
- Maintain basic familiarity with products, applications, pricing, warranties, sales policies and procedures, etc.
- Maintain working relationships with supporting departments (such as Exception Resolution, Application Engineering, etc.) and Cree Salespeople.
- Perform limited troubleshooting such as ensuring parts ordered are complete.
- Participate in departmental/team meetings and training programs.
- Quality (E-mail and call monitoring scores) must meet or exceed department expectations.
- Enter customer orders on an as-needed basis.
- Follow Customer Service Behavioral Expectations.
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma minimum. Associates Degree or Bachelor’s degree desired or 2+ years of previous customer service experience.
- Ability to type 30 wpm and experience working with the Internet, e-mail, and Adobe Acrobat.
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Process Engineer, Wolfspeed
Nathan ensures that Cree and its customers are set up for success by implementing efficient processes that allow new features and issue resolutions to be created quickly.
Back to top