Contract Recruiting Sourcer
Come join an innovative team that strives for recruiting excellence, but also finds time to have fun. We are a small, but mighty sourcing team supporting eight recruiters across our Durham, NC and Racine, WI locations. You will be lead by Tyler who started his sourcing career here at Cree and is now the Sourcing Manager. Your goal will be to help Cree grow by finding the talent that will allow us to be continue to be the leader we are today.
What can Cree do for you?
- Give you the chance to work alongside passionate individuals who believe their job is more than just a paycheck
- You will be part of a team where upward mobility is driven by results, not by tenure or organizational politics
- Help you build a broad knowledge base in a corporate environment not just in Recruiting but everything from Human Resources to Marketing to the inner workings of a technical Semiconductor industry
What can you do for Cree?
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers where you will develop a sourcing strategy for each position.
- You will build a robust network of top talent, gain market intelligence and qualify candidates to gauge talent alignment within a specific role and or program area.
- Make initial candidate contact and build relationships/networks with prospects with the primary focus on lead generation and screening to develop their interest level and suitability for company opportunities.
What you need for success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business or Related field.
- 0-2 years’ experience in a Recruiting/Staffing/Human Resources support role.
- Strong research/data analysis experience.
- Professional and energetic demeanor.
Highly preferred skills
- 1-3 years experience in recruiting or staffing, preferably in a research/sourcing function.
- Experience in using a variety of talent sourcing methodologies and techniques including; social networking channels & internet networking tools, such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems.
- Experience with Boolean Search Strings.
- Experience in developing social media sourcing strategies.
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Process Engineer, Wolfspeed
Nathan ensures that Cree and its customers are set up for success by implementing efficient processes that allow new features and issue resolutions to be created quickly.
Back to top