Cree is seeking a Compensation Analyst to lead corporate compensation activities that will help Cree attract, retain, and motivate our employees as we grow. This person will manage various compensation projects, including compensation planning, global competitiveness reviews, and total compensation forecasting and budgeting. You would also assist the Director of Compensation and Benefits in executive compensation and incentive plan assessment and design.
What can Cree do for you?
- Showcase your skills at the global enterprise level
- Provide career growth opportunities within a thriving organization
- Opportunity to implement new processes and drive change within the HR organization
What can you do for Cree?
- Perform staff support activities to develop, implement and administer compensation policies and programs
- Audit jobs for content and prepares job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements
- Develop and/or participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position
- Review proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices
- Recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
- Review requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment
- Formulate recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures
- Review existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommends appropriate courses of action.
- Prepare special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation or stock options. May include administration of domestic and/or international programs
What you need for success:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in human resources, business, statistics, organizational effectiveness or other related discipline
- Two to Three (2-3) years of experience in compensation or related quantitative role
- Excellent quantitative skills as demonstrated through previous experience in a corporate compensation or consulting role
- Strong computer skills including: Excel modeling, PowerPoint presentation development, and understanding of HRIS
- Demonstrated ability to present to and interact with all levels of employees, managers, and executives
Highly preferred skills and certifications
- MBA or masters’ degree in related discipline
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Director of Advanced Technology
John leads a team of diverse engineers creating the next generation of LED lighting products. His focus is intelligent lighting systems and innovative advancements for current technologies.
Back to top