This role will work within Cree’s Supply Chain team and will be responsible for the management of Cree’s production raw materials for the Wolfspeed Business unit. The candidate will be responsible for establishing master item records, driving MRP implementation, and execution of daily MRP tasks. The candidate will ensure proper inventory levels are maintained to meet the production demand schedule.
What can Cree do for you?
- Opportunity to be a key strategic contributor from the ground up.
- Invaluable experience with an innovation leader, poised for success.
- Potential for upward mobility in a thriving organization.
- High visibility in $1+ billion company.
What can you do for Cree?
- Establish and maintain Oracle master item records for production raw material inventories
- Establish and maintain Oracle MRP attributes and reorder point variables that support production demand schedule
- Execute the system MRP – analyze order recommendations and order placement
- Work closely to adjust inventories with the business units to improve service level while controlling inventories to budget
What you need for success:
- BS in Engineering, Business or Supply Chain related field
- 1+ years of experience with Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Demonstrated experience working in a self-directed environment
- Energetic individual who can service a dynamic and exciting manufacturing and product line
- Excellent analytical skills
- Responsive and good written and verbal communication skills
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- 3 years of experience in Material Requirements Planning (MRP) in a high volume and high technology industry
- Capable of working cross functionally in a dynamic setting
- Certification as a supply chain professional
- Working knowledge of Oracle
- Experience working with international suppliers
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top