Automotive Product Manager Intern
Our commitment to excellence doesn’t stop with our technology, it extends to the people we hire. When you join Cree, you’ll find yourself immersed in a culture similar to any startup environment – fast decision making, passionate people and constant innovation.
What can Cree do for you?
Cree offers an extensive 12-week internship program that aligns with our new hiring model and talent development strategy. Students a part of our internship program will develop knowledge and skills across their areas of interest while gaining insight into unit operations. Additionally, you will have the ability to apply academic concepts to real–world business challenges. An intern has the opportunity to be a key strategic contributor from the ground up.
What can you do for Cree?
- Bring enthusiasm, creativity, and an open-mind to help strengthen our culture and build on our success
- Bring a fresh perspective to the challenges we face
- Learn from an experienced team
- Deepen your understanding of classroom concepts
- Gain real-world experience
What you need for success:
Enrollment in an accredited collegiate program
Maintains a 3.0 GPA or above
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work without sponsorship now or in the future
Who You’ll Work With
- Influence across internal value chain to achieve business unit objectives, including Sales, Customer Service, R&D, and Operations
- Benchmark competitive solutions and translate into product specifications
- Support product introductions with go-to-market programs and supporting collateral
- Assess and improve internal processes surrounding pricing, sampling, sales pipeline, and forecasting
This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as designated by management.
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top