Administrative Executive Assistant
We are seeking a high performing, self-motivated Administrative Executive Assistant. This person will play an important role in delivering the highest level of service and support while exercising judgment, diplomacy and discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information. The ideal candidate should have the ability to work independently and in a team environment, interact with all levels of Cree employees and customers professionally, diplomatically, tactfully and with the utmost discretion.
The primary role of the position is to support the Vice President of Marketing and Sales Enablement and the Vice President of Finance for Lighting. Specific responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage a busy calendar and workload. This includes working closely across departments to prioritize meetings and activities
- Schedule onsite and offsite meetings, prepare meeting notices, reserve appropriate meeting rooms, and arrange for equipment and catering as necessary
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Interface with all levels of staff, management, customers, consultants and vendors. Provide a high level of responsiveness and service
- Coordinate and assist with organizing quarterly employee meetings
- Support the preparation of Management and Board of Director presentations
- Efficiently execute all administrative tasks including, but not limited to; document preparation, employee correspondence, purchase order and invoice processing, expense reporting and documentation compliance, record maintenance, filing, copying, and faxing
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies
- Apply technical expertise using Microsoft Office applications in order to streamline workflow and output
- Provide support and project work to Lighting team as a whole
- Back-up support to other Executive Assistants as needed
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years supporting senior level executives
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong experience in crafting documents and presentations
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Excellent judgment, demonstrated ability to balance relationship building with maintaining confidences. Inspires respect and trust. Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple interruptions and adjust priorities throughout the day
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize and manage details in a fast-paced environment while exercising sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to grasp complex tasks and carry out directions independently
- Flexible, adaptable with a sense of humor
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity in working with very confidential and sensitive company and employee information
- Bachelor’s degree in an undergraduate area that is related
- Certification in MS Office
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Process Engineer, Wolfspeed
Nathan ensures that Cree and its customers are set up for success by implementing efficient processes that allow new features and issue resolutions to be created quickly.
Back to top