Trust and Safety Engineer
What the Job Entails
- A hands-on approach; You’ll be implementing and running fraud systems and processes.
- Investigate fraud and abuse, taking the appropriate action to help protect Credit Karma members and partners.
- Use data analysis to find patterns and trends.
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to build fraud and abuse protections into Credit Karma products.
- Balance security and business requirements in collaboration with diverse teams across the entire organization.
- Developing effective metrics to measure performance and test fraud prevention rules, models and methodologies.
Our Ideal Candidate
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or relevant major, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 2 or more years of experience in data science, fraud, security, regulatory, compliance or related areas.
- Knowledge or interest in at least one of the following areas: financial fraud, identity theft or tax fraud.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language such as PHP, Python, Scala, Ruby, Perl, Java, R.
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top