Test Engineer (Automation)
What Will You Do?
- Be a strong quality advocate, collaborating closely with software engineers and fellow quality engineers to influence better software design and overall testability.
- Design and implement risk based automation frameworks and tooling to meet the quality needs of your vertical.
- Not only will you identify what to automate, but also where and when. It’s more important to pick the right tool for the job than to automate everything.
- Ensure releases adhere to deadlines while retaining quality with CI/CD practices.
- Be a reliable, friendly source of feedback on new functionality, features and process changes.
- Awe your team by uncovering, or better yet preventing corner case defects.
What's Great About It?
- You'll be able to use your amazing programming and testing skills to help us build better products
- You’ll be knee deep in a great mission: helping people improve their finances.
- You’ll learn a lot; we value continued learning and development.
- You'll have the ability to introduce new tools and frameworks to your team.
- And, of course, all those awesome company perks that you probably already read about.
What Do We Expect?
- Several years of experience building and maintaining automation frameworks in a CI/CD environment.
- Strong experience with Pageobjects, Ruby, Selenium, Appium, SQL or similar tools and a proven ability to learn new ones.
- Experience testing the full tech stack of products: the front end, APIs and the backend.
- Experienced with Unix, GIT, CircleCI/Jenkins and health monitoring tools (e.g. Splunk, New Relic, Anodot).
- Foundations in usability, security and risk based testing strategies.
- Self-directed, deeply curious and you take action on your great ideas.
- Skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top