Talent Development Summer Intern
As an intern, you will:
- Learn the steps in the development, delivery, and evaluation of instructional design by designing and organizing a summer learning series for the company.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews for training needs analysis and user experience recommendations.
- Create and update internal learning resources, assets, and guides.
- Manage the research and communication aspects of the Professional Development Program.
- Build out an internship project around your own skill set and interests
- Assists with special projects and other duties as assigned.
What we expect:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in Organizational Development/Adult Learning/MBA or similar discipline
- Some training and/or project management experience a plus
- Have a genuine interest in helping people succeed
- You’re collaborative and like working in teams who will challenge you to excel!
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Jonathan works cross-functionally to develop products that help people feel in control of their credit, their options, and their futures.
Back to top