Talent Acquisition Partner- 6 month Fixed Term Contract
Credit Karma's mission is to champion financial progress for everyone. We have over 100 million global members and are now taking aim internationally. We are investing heavily in the U.K. with big ambitions to serve British consumers and financial institutions. This is growing beyond the success of the International team for Canada, where in just 12 months we’ve grown Credit Karma to be the country's #1 destination for free access to credit information and financial recommendations on credit and debt products, and we’re just getting started. We are operating as a well funded and supported “startup” within Credit Karma with enormous opportunity to move fast and have high impact.
We are looking to bring a Talent Acquisition Partner our London office. Your role will support our continued scaling in our U.K. offices by bringing the best and brightest talent to Credit Karma. This position will need to hit the ground running and build out best recruiting practices in our U.K. offices. This is for a 6 month fixed term contract.
What You'll Do
- Attract the best talent for technical and non-technical roles at Credit Karma
- Meet and exceed recruiting metrics (offers, hires, candidate experience)
- Strong focus on sourcing to create a passive funnel of talent using various tools
- Recommend new strategies and resources for finding and attracting technical talent
- Build trusted and long-term relationships with hiring managers
- Develop strategic job plans for their requisitions and coach them on hiring best practices
- Provide a stellar candidate experience and develop strong relationships with candidates
- Attend local networking events to promote the Credit Karma talent brand and source technical talent
- Work with both the San Francisco and remote teams on continuously improving our talent brand, recruiting processes, and candidate experience
What's Great About It
- You’ll be working on priority roles in an exciting, mission driven company
- You’ll be driving Credit Karma’s values and culture in our new U.K. offices
- You’ll set the groundwork for an awesome partnership with TA and hiring managers across the U.K.
- And, of course, you get all those awesome company perks that you probably already read about
Experience We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of recruiting experience including sourcing, preferably with growing technology companies
- 3+ years in an in-house environment, technology company strongly preferred
- Proven track record of finding and hiring top software development talent
- Proven track record of a high close rate
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship builder/networking extraordinaire
- Highly organized and efficient
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look here to review our policy-- if you have any questions, please direct them to UKfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top