Staff Software Engineer - Data Architect
As the Data Architect, you will work with the business and product owners to understand the scope of new functionality in products and related analytic requirements. Additionally, you will maintain full ownership of conceptual and logical data models. The Data Architect will consistently demonstrate frequent (hands on) data modeling skills. You will be responsible to establish data governance framework, and develop and communicate data standards to various engineering teams. Finally, you will demonstrate effective communication with other technology and product team members throughout the organization.
- Work with software engineers, data engineers, and BI developers to design data schemas and ETL strategy.
- Profile existing databases to thoroughly understand all data.
- Standardize database object naming and domains.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical field of study.
- 10+ years data modeling experience with large scale models.
- Hands on experience in Data Architecture and Database design patterns.
- Thorough understanding of database technologies.
- Ability to reverse engineer existing databases.
- Ability to build both transactional as well as dimensional models.
- Experience mapping data elements for ETL purposes.
Back to top