Staff Software Engineer - Data Architect
- Work with software engineers, data engineers, and BI developers to design data schemas and ETL strategy.
- Profile existing databases to thoroughly understand all data.
- Standardize database object naming and domains.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical field of study.
- 10+ years data modeling experience with large scale models.
- Hands on experience in Data Architecture and Database design patterns.
- Thorough understanding of database technologies.
- Ability to reverse engineer existing databases.
- Ability to build both transactional as well as dimensional models.
- Experience mapping data elements for ETL purposes.
- Familiar with: BigQuery, Columnar Database, Big Data Streaming Technology.
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Jonathan works cross-functionally to develop products that help people feel in control of their credit, their options, and their futures.
Back to top