Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for everything related to their financial goals, including improving their credit, identity monitoring, applying for credit cards, doing their taxes and shopping for loans (car, home and personal) -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,200 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland.
- You get to work with the latest iOS frameworks, design patterns, and technologies
- Using both Objective-C and Swift
- Partner with the Android team and collaborate on initiatives
- Write your own APIs in GraphQL
- Work alongside product, design, and engineering teams
- Participate in code and technical design reviews
- Design metrics and dashboards to empower data-driven decisions
- Influence the features and direction of the app with your own ideas
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- You bring a strong sense of empathy, while still being able to challenge the status quo.
- At least 8 years of experience as an iOS Engineer building complex applications using Objective-C/C++/Swift with Cocoa and other frameworks
- Experience working independently and implementing product features from start to finish
- You're comfortable moving fast, and agile.
- A passionate mobile engineer, eager for opportunities to break new ground, discover and solve brand new challenges, and make key decisions impacting a large engineering organization
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye single to fostering an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. Our people are everything, our core values are real, and our guiding mission is strong. Join us!