Sr. Executive Assistant, Technology
The Senior Executive Administrative Assistant has a great opportunity for growth within Credit Karma. You get a first hand look at how the Engineering team impacts the organization. We are looking for someone is eager to learn and wants to be a part of a growing team and organization.
What the Job Entails
- Working closely with one or two executives to get stuff done
- Conserving executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; and collecting and analyzing informationHelping to prepare board materials in conjunction with our leadership team within Engineering
- Preparing reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Calendaring and schedule management for executives
- Authoring internal and external communications
- Project management for executive tasks
Our Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of professional experience, including experience supporting high level executives (Senior Director and above) and their teams.
- Expert-level skills in Google Applications and strong Excel skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated worker with a high level of initiative.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to create and sustain strong interpersonal relationships.
- High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment.
- Dynamic team player with an ability to offer suggestions and improvements to processes, and work effectively with all personalities.
- Bachelor's degree.
Back to top