Software Engineer - Penny Team
Who we are
- Our engineering team is made up of four full stack, multi-faceted engineers: Alex, Andrew, Vertika, and Mitch. We also work with a team of talented designers, product managers and writers that each contribute their own expertise to the effort.
Who we’re looking for
- We’re looking for someone that wants to become the fifth member of our engineering team. We expect them to have at least two years of engineering experience. We don’t have hard requirements on skills and experience beyond that, but we do have some nice-to-haves.
- React & JS
- Working on consumer-focused products
- Writing robust software that works at scale
- Building services in a distributed environment
What to do if you don’t meet the criteria
- You can still reach out to us. Passion makes up for a lot.
What we value
- Diversity (of background, opinion, culture, etc.)
What you’ll get
- Smart teammates that push you to be better
- Challenging—but extremely rewarding—work
- A healthy work-life balance (and we mean it!)
- All the perks you’d expect from a large, profitable startup
How to apply
- 1. Click Apply Now and then share a bit about why you’re interested in the Penny team under the Additional Information section.
- 2. Complete a short take-home questionnaire.
- 3. Meet a team member for coffee or tea.
- 4. Come onsite to interview with the team and discuss a potential offer.
- 5. Celebrate!
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top