Software Engineer - Credit Cards *
Credit Karma's mission is to make financial progress possible for everyone. We have over 80 million members and are a true mission-oriented business - we succeed by helping our members. If you're motivated by growth and impact, Credit Karma is one of the best places to work in tech today. We are well-positioned to become the main touchpoint for consumer finance, but there is so much work left to do! Engineers joining now have tons of opportunities to take on responsibility and ownership and have a meaningful impact. We embrace a culture where engineers are encouraged to identify opportunities to scale the product, technology, and organization, and then launch them into action.
The Credit Cards team’s mission is to empower people to use credit cards as a tool for financial progress. We accomplish this by helping our customers choose and apply for the right credit card and use their existing cards based on their financial situation and goals.
We are a full-stack product engineering team. We own the marketplace which enables customers to find, compare, and ultimately choose a credit card. We also own the application process, which enables customers to apply for a credit card without filling out any forms.
We are looking for Software Engineers of all levels to help us build systems that power the UX used by our 80 million members.
As a Software Engineer on the Credit Cards team, you will:
- Build services for the scale of hundreds of millions of users
- Leverage big data and machine learning to build amazing user experiences
- Partner with designers, product managers, analysts, and program managers
- Own the complete software development lifecycle
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Customer focused and data-driven
- Able to work on a cross-functional team
- Experience building systems in a service-oriented architecture
- Capable of implementing front end user experiences for web or mobile apps
- Comfort with data analytics, testing tools, and A/B testing methodology
Learn more about Credit Karma at creditkarma.com/careers
Back to top