Credit Karma is evolving the way we make financial decisions. With over 60 million members on our platform, we enable a huge percentage of Americans to make informed choices by giving free access to their credit reports. Whether opening your first credit card, applying for an apartment, or financing a car purchase, Credit Karma empowers you to make smart financial decisions.
The SEO Manager holds a foundational role in driving CK’s growth engine. Your mandate is to drive the strategic direction and operational excellence of SEO performance. You will determine growth strategies, rank prioritize initiatives based on efforts vs reward, implement change cross functionally, and deliver measurable audience growth.
You have a strong grasp of the SEO landscape and emerging trends. In addition, you enjoy making data-driven decisions and executing with product and engineering to implement growth strategies.
Are you ready to help CK grow beyond 100 million members? Drop us a line!
What You Get To Do
- Own entire strategies across on-page, off page, and content - you own ideation, test plans, implementation, and measurement. We are looking for step function, needle-moving growth
- Build robust content strategy with focus on inbound link generation to win competitive KW categories
- Tactical execution of organic search strategies that include, performing regular site audits, comprehensive keyword research, on-site content optimization, inbound link generation, and competitive analysis
- Work cross functionally to execute and launch daily tests, optimize existing landing pages, and recommend new pages
- Be the thought leader on search technology and search industry changes, gaining a deep knowledge of desktop, mobile and social search
- Use data to make decisions - data is the language you use to influence the organization
Our Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of in-house SEO experience
- BA/BS in quantitative discipline
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Expert with SEO tools such as GA, Search Console, Moz, Conductor, Ahrefs, etc.
- Advanced Excel user, ability to create dashboards that drive decisions, and tell stories with data
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - able to effectively communicate and build relationships across organization including engineering and product
- People management experience strongly preferred
Back to top