Senior Third Party Risk Analyst
What the Job Entails
- Understands the service or product to be acquired; issue and manage the completion of due diligence questionnaires with vendors; coordinate due diligence review with relevant stakeholder groups; follow up with third parties on remediation activities and periodically re-validate the compliance of a third party.
- Identifies improvement areas in the existing Third Party Risk Program and supporting stakeholder processes.
- Ensures strong oversight of all vendors risks and provide Business Owners and Management visibility of existing and emerging risks.
- Acts as the Third Party Risk SME, responding to inquiries from Partners. Gather information from various internal Security and Technology business partners, as necessary, to respond to inquiries. Develop a knowledge base repository for use by various team members and SMEs to facilitate these activities.
- Conducts due diligence of third parties to evaluate whether third parties have effective internal controls in place.
- Conducts onsite compliance reviews of high risk third parties for purposes of identifying, assessing, and documenting whether third parties continue to comply with Credit Karma’s Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures action items taken to address the findings are effective to prevent repeat findings.
- Ensures the organization is equipped with knowledge and support to fulfill their role and ensure they value the benefit in effectively managing the risk with the vendor relationships.
- Understands leading edge technologies and security enhancements and provide solutions that meet business needs and direction.
- Works with cross-functional stakeholders to deploy and implement common and consistent detailed Procedures to meet the requirement of the operations 3PRM.
- Works with the respective SME and Business Relationship Managers to mitigate risks.
- Develop applicable training programs for third parties and conducts formal training for internal personnel and external third parties
Our Ideal Candidate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required in order to provide guidance, counseling, and direction. Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills. A self-starter that has the ability to lead while working under time sensitive deadlines in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others, including peers, management, clients, subordinates and business partners. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven experience developing and delivering effective presentations to a diverse audience. Ability to effectively facilitate meetings.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask. Good judgment and decision making skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Requires 5-7 years related experience within Compliance, preferably in financial services or other highly regulated environment
- Comprehensive understanding of Third Party Risk and Compliance Oversight.
- IT Audit or experience performing security assessments strongly preferred CISA, CRISC, CISSP
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Jonathan works cross-functionally to develop products that help people feel in control of their credit, their options, and their futures.
Back to top