Senior Technical Vendor Manager
What the Job Entails
- Partner with internal engineering teams to develop and execute sourcing strategies focused on achieving the best total value from suppliers.
- Build and manage a portfolio of high performing technology vendors.
- Benchmark the data center, server, storage, networking and software applications marketplaces.
- Be capable to anticipate industry trends and analyze vendor capabilities.
- Work with FP&A on CAPEX/OPEX budget planning and monitoring.
- Lead complex Request for Proposal/Request for Quote bidding process.
- Drive the supplier selection process with data-driven analysis and industry intelligence.
- Build total cost models to drive selection decisions.
- Own the negotiation of strategic commercial contracts with legal and finance.
- Build a Preferred Vendor List and supplier performance program.
- Work with accounting on purchase order creation and execution.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 7-9 years as a supplier manager responsible for technology products and services.
- Strong verbal and written communicator who can influence engineering and finance teams with data driven analysis.
- Skilled in negotiations, vendor selection process, vendor performance management.
- Demonstrated experience managing a portfolio of technology vendor’s total cost of ownership.
- Possess a network of technology vendors and vendor managers.
- BS or MS in business, economics, supply chain management preferred.
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Jonathan works cross-functionally to develop products that help people feel in control of their credit, their options, and their futures.
Back to top