Senior Technical Recruiter - Santa Monica, CA
What the Job Entails
- Attract the best technical talent from around the country.
- Meet and exceed recruiting metrics (hires, days to hire, candidate experience, offer accepts).
- Source using various tools. Recommend new strategies and resources for finding and attracting technical talent.
- Build trusted and long-term relationships with hiring managers. Develop strategic job plans for their requisitions and coach them on hiring best practices.
- Provide a stellar candidate experience and develop strong relationships with candidates.
- Attend networking events to source technical talent.
- Work with the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition on continuously improving our talent brand, recruiting processes, and candidate experience.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 8+ years of technical recruiting experience including sourcing, preferably with growing technology companies
- 5+ years in an in-house environment, technology company preferred
- Proven track record of finding and hiring top software development talent
- Proven track record of a high close rate
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship builder/networking extraordinaire
- Highly organized and efficient
- Bachelor’s Degree
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Jonathan works cross-functionally to develop products that help people feel in control of their credit, their options, and their futures.
Back to top