Senior System Administrator
As a Senior System Administrator, you will play a crucial role in maintaining and extending Credit Karma's corporate backend infrastructure. Configuring and installing enterprise applications is second nature to you. More importantly, you can take the most complex problems and automate them to save us time and include monitoring to ensure performance and high availability. You will use your extensive technical and organizational skills to evaluate our infrastructure and fill in the necessary gaps. Above all, you will be responsible for uptime and performance of our corporate infrastructure. You will work closely with other teams like Security, Operations, and Compliance on projects that will safeguard CK corporate environment. There will be plenty of opportunity to learn and grow as you will drive and own all aspects of the projects. Additionally, junior members of the IT team will ask you for your technical expertise and you will be happy to mentor them. We like to share at CK! However, you also have the experience and customer service skills to help our users if they ask for support.
What the Job Entails
- Minimum 5-7 years in Linux/Windows systems administration knowledge of Linux (CentOS) and server applications like Apache httpd and Tomcat.
- Experienced in automation and configuration management.
- Understanding of networking.
- Experienced with Cloud Computing Platforms (AWS, GCE, etc).
- Participation in 24/7 on-call rotation.
Our Ideal Candidate
- BS Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field.
- At least 6+ years experience in system and application administration.
- Wants to learn and explore new technologies.
- Self-starter, able to jump in and pursue projects with minimal guidance.
- Great communicator – You will be working with all departments.
Back to top