Senior SEO Manager
Credit Karma is evolving the way we make financial decisions. With over 60 million members on our platform, we enable a huge percentage of Americans to make informed choices by giving free access to their credit reports. Whether opening your first credit card, applying for an apartment, or financing a car purchase, Credit Karma empowers you to make smart financial decisions.
The Senior SEO Manager holds a foundational role in driving CK’s growth engine. Your mandate is to drive the strategic direction, cross functional leadership, and operational excellence of SEO performance. You will determine growth strategies, rank prioritize initiatives based on efforts vs reward, implement change across the organization, and deliver measurable audience growth.
You have a strong grasp of the SEO landscape and emerging trends. In addition, you enjoy making data-driven decisions and executing with product and engineering to implement growth strategies.
Are you ready to help CK grow beyond 100 million members? Drop us a line!
What You Get To Do
- Create and execute strategic SEO roadmap across technical site optimization, external link acquisition, internal link strategy, and content development
- Develop and clearly articulate business cases for SEO investment tying outcomes to measurable KPIs including revenue and user acquisition
- Lead a team and manage execution of organic search strategies including regular site audits, comprehensive keyword research, inbound link generation, content generation, and competitive analysis
- Work cross functionally to execute and launch systematic A/B or multivariate tests, optimize existing landing pages, and launch new pages
- Be the thought leader on search technology and search industry changes, gaining a deep knowledge of desktop, mobile and social search
- Use data to make decisions - data is the language you use to influence the organization
Our Ideal Candidate
- 8+ years of in-house SEO experience
- BA/BS in quantitative discipline, Masters degree is a bonus
- People management and recruiting experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Expert with SEO tools such as GA, Search Console, Moz, Conductor, Ahrefs, Majestic, etc.
- Advanced Excel user, ability to create dashboards that drive decisions, and tell stories with data
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - able to effectively communicate and build relationships across organization including engineering and product
Back to top