Senior Product Marketing Manager
Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead strategic Product Marketing projects across our suite of new (e.g. Savings) and established lines of business (e.g. Credit Scores, Credit Cards, Personal Loans, etc.). As part of a small but scaling team, you’ll get to work on top priority projects for the company.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
What You'll Do:
- Lead product marketing initiatives. Specifically, you will unlock meaningful insights, develop positioning for existing and new lines of business, create go-to-market plans, and help determine, measure and optimize for success metrics.
- Lead foundational consumer and product research, developing insights that inform audience, messaging and product strategyPartner with Brand team to develop inspiring briefs for the creative team and ensure messaging and product proof points are on strategy.
- Drive incremental revenue via strong marketing campaigns and improvement of overall member experience in product and beyond.
- Partner with Product to be the voice of the member and make actionable recommendations on the product roadmap.
- Serve as integration lead and partner closely with Product, Design, Research, Brand, Performance Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Creative, and Member Support.
- 5+ years in Marketing overall, with ideally 2+ years within Product Marketing specifically
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and lead cross-functional teams
- Expertise in developing segmentation, product marketing and lifecycle marketing strategies that deliver on business strategy and can unlock growth
- Strong understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Solid understanding of best practices across key channels of email, digital, social, TV and radio
- Proven track record of working in a metrics-driven environment
- 2+ years FinTech marketing experience preferred
- Collaborative personality. A positive outlook. The ability to excel and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth.
As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated. Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top