Senior Product Analyst
Credit Karma is working to make financial progress possible for everyone. Data and analytics play a pivotal role in this mission and every part of our business – informing new product design, driving marketing efficiency, and powering the recommendations we personalize to each of our 60 million members.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Analyst to help drive key product decisions through deep analytical insights and rigorous measurement. If you love designing tests and turning analysis into tangible business results, this role could be for you.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct analyses and design tests to support new product launches, drive improvements to existing features, and inform the product roadmap
- Partner with engineering and business intelligence to ensure proper tracking instrumentation of new products and tests
- Develop learning agendas and test plans to support agile, data-driven decision-making
- Perform exploratory analysis to generate hypotheses, identify gaps, and size opportunities for new product features
What’s great about it:
- You’ll get to solve highly analytical problems and have a direct impact on the future of the Credit Karma product.
- The role is highly cross-functional, which means you get to work with product, engineering, marketing, business development, and data science.
- You’ll serve as an influential sounding board for product leadership, and help apply a high level of rigor to decision-making.
- Your work will help us design better products, improve user experience, and inform overall business strategy.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- BS/MS in Business, Economics, Engineering, Math, Stats, or equivalent experience
- Ability to problem-solve and understand key drivers of the business
- Strong SQL and Excel skills with exposure to R and/or Python
- Experience with software development a huge plus
- Great communication skills with analysts and non-analysts alike
Back to top