Senior Product Analyst
What you’ll do:
- Conduct analysis and design tests to support new product launches, drive improvements to existing features, and inform the product roadmap.
- Be a thought partner to product management and drive data-informed product decisions.
- Partner with engineering and business intelligence to ensure proper tracking instrumentation of new products and tests.
- Develop learning agendas and test plans to support agile, data-driven decision-making.
- Perform exploratory analysis to generate hypotheses, identify gaps, and size opportunities for new product features.
What’s great about it:
- You’ll get to solve highly analytical problems and have a direct impact on the future of the Credit Karma product.
- The role is highly cross-functional, which means you get to work with product, engineering, marketing, business development, and data science.
- You’ll serve as an influential sounding board for product leadership and help apply a high level of rigor to decision-making.
- Your work will help us design better products, improve user experience, and inform overall business strategy.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of analytics experience in a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in Business, Economics, Engineering, Math, Stats, or equivalent experience
- Ability to problem-solve and understand key drivers of marketing effectiveness
- Strong SQL and Excel skills with exposure to R/Python
- Experience with working with engineering/product a plus
- Experience with working with consumer finance a plus
- Great communication skills with analysts and non-analysts alike
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top