Senior Manager, Engineering - Personal Loans
What Will You Do?
- Manage one or more engineering teams within the Personal Loans vertical.
- Work collaboratively with product thought leaders; help shape product strategy and ship impactful experiences for our members.
- Provide technical strategy and direction to your teams.
- People care! 1:1s, growth and development, performance reviews, compensation, and supporting happy and effective engineering at CK.
- The cherry on top; along with people and technical leadership, you'll have the ability to shape your team’s culture towards efficiency and a result oriented culture.
What's Great About It?
- You’ll be knee deep in a great mission; helping people learn about credit and their personal finances.
- You’ll learn a lot doing it; we care about the art of engineering leadership.
- Technically rewarding challenges backed by distributed systems at scale, data science, and experimentation-driven product development.
- And, of course, all those awesome company perks that you probably already read about.
What Do We Expect?
- 3+ years of engineering management experience.
- 2+ years experience as a people manager.
- Previous experience as a hands-on technical contributor.
- Drive to lead by example, develop new leaders, and be a catalyst for change throughout the organization.
- Thoughtful empathy while constantly challenging our current processes.
- Influential communication skills which bring together product, engineering, and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience delivering product in an agile environment.
- Love of web and mobile products.
- Attention to detail, efficiency and result oriented mindset.
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top