Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for everything related to their financial goals, including improving their credit, identity monitoring, applying for credit cards, doing their taxes and shopping for loans (car, home and personal) -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,200 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland.
We are looking for multiple data-driven Senior Growth Marketing Managers to drive the strategic direction of digital growth marketing for our hyper-growth business. Your mandate is to ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition, retargeting, and product optimizations across web and native-app growth channels, determine the allocation of a large monthly marketing budget and drive ROI across acquisition and retargeting strategies. In addition to managing acquisition strategies, you’ll also get the opportunity to engage with consumer insights, creative and product managers to talk through creative strategy and how we’ll achieve product-market fit with new initiatives. Ultimately, you will be accountable for the go-to-market planning, media budget and results of all campaigns. You’ll also have the opportunity to collaborate closely with the general managers of various verticals, as well as other senior leaders within the organization.
Are you ready to help Credit Karma grow beyond 100 million members? Drop us a line!
Responsibilities May Include:
- Drive execution using generalist resources in the areas of product, performance marketing, brand marketing, and research teams to develop, lead, and execute a strategic and cohesive marketing strategy
- Own entire channels, budgets, strategies, and outcomes for either acquisition or engagement - you own the ideation, prioritization, & execution of all marketing optimization levers
- Work cross functionally - you will be a primary point of contact for product, engineering, creative, design, finance, legal, and analytics in a collaborative team environment
- Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving marketing performance, execute A/B tests, and apply knowledge of basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise
- Study and monitor competitors that are relevant to specific features or initiatives to help strategically differentiate and position Credit Karma offering and help it stand out from the crowd
- Provide necessary leadership in crafting members’ experiences that balance business needs, company’s vision, member needs and product priorities
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 7+ years of experience B2C digital marketing, including experience leading teams and groups cross-functionally to the best outcome
- 3+ years directly managing a performance marketing channel (Search, Display, Paid Social, Email, etc.) in a B2C environment
- Has demonstrated step-function growth and improved efficiency of marketing channels
- Can drive overall marketing strategy from forecasting, budgeting, and planning--to resource allocation, prioritization, campaign execution, optimization, and reporting
- An analytical mind and proven track record of using data at all levels for decision making
- A passion for experimentation and creating a culture of learning
- Highly collaborative and influential - enjoys getting everyone on the same page to drive action
- Ability to synthesize disparate information sets into a cohesive narrative and strategy
- Mastery of communicating to others in a succinct and easy to understand manner
- Proficiency with SQL/BQ/Looker
- Advanced Excel user
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye single to fostering an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Our people are everything, our core values are real, and our guiding mission is strong. Join us!
Back to top