Senior Growth Manager
The Senior Growth Manager will lead online growth marketing efforts to drive new member acquisition, revenue growth, and product marketing support. This is a combination management/individual contributor role, and would be a great fit for either a current manager or someone who wants to make the transition from informal leadership to formal people management. You will manage a small team, have frequent interactions with other departments (Product, Business Development, Engineering, Analytics), and high visibility with senior management and the company's strategic agenda.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a great appetite and ability to learn, apply a highly analytical mindset to everyday decision-making, communicate effectively with resources and stakeholders across multiple departments, and have a strong grasp of digital marketing technologies.
What You Get to Do:
- Drive strategy to grow member acquisition and incremental revenue via marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including site placements, paid search, display, and social media
- Vet and test new media opportunities, including assessment of potential traffic sources, data vendors, partnership opportunities, and negotiation of pricing/terms
- Lead a small team in launching new campaigns, including campaign ideation, implementing tracking and proper campaign structure; ad creative development/approval; monitoring campaign performance and making appropriate adjustments
- Lead optimization of campaigns, including ad and landing page testing, targeting segmentation and optimization, and bid / pricing optimization
- Leverage analytics to optimize and grow the online marketing program, including design, execution and analysis of AB tests, applying knowledge of basic statistics (e.g., sample size, significance) to assess validity of results, and use of SQL and advanced Excel
Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least six years of relevant professional online marketing experience, with at least 3 years of hands-on Search Engine Marketing experience
- Technical degree (economics, engineering, statistics, etc.) strongly preferred
- Experience with overall marketing strategy, including budget allocation, opportunity assessment and prioritization
- Track record of successfully working with Product and Engineering teams to achieve objectives
- Strong familiarity with SQL and advanced Excel functionality
- Hands-on and can multi-task with ease
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Are you numbers driven? Love data? You will fit right in!
Back to top