Senior Full-Stack Growth Engineer
Credit Karma's mission is to make financial progress possible for everyone. We have over 75 million US members and are a true mission-oriented business, a rare case where our incentives are aligned with our users — we succeed by helping our members.
If you're motivated by growth and impact, Credit Karma is one of the best places to work in tech today. We are growing our product beyond credit scores (e.g. Credit Karma Tax) and are well-positioned to become the main touchpoint for consumer finance, but there is so much work left to do! Engineers joining now have tons of opportunities to take on responsibility and ownership and have a meaningful impact. We embrace a culture where engineers are encouraged to identify opportunities to scale the product, technology, and organization, and then launch them into action. See some of our stories at engineering.creditkarma.com.
As part of the Growth team, you will be part of initiatives that drive user acquisition and retention at CK through rapid innovation and experimentation. You will work with other growth engineers, designers, analysts and member support team members to brainstorm, prioritize, ship and analyze growth initiatives.
Examples of growth projects that you could work on:
- Increasing search engine traffic that leads to more users that reach Credit Karma
- Analyze potential data, identifying and executing against potential optimization opportunities and tests that directly drive revenue and new member growth
- Utilize growth frameworks to drive acquisition
- Develop advertising systems that automate media purchasing on Facebook, Google and ad networks, driven by propensity models
- Creating customized and unique experiences for visitors of Credit Karma tailored to meet their financial needs
What you'll do:
- Lead by example and mentor team members by providing technical and design guidance
- Full-stack web development
- Writing front end code in React + Redux
- Building internal APIs in Thrift and client-facing APIs in GraphQL
- Running A/B tests and multivariate testing
- Analyze data to uncover potential sizable opportunities and generate hypotheses to test
- Partnering with Product, Design, and other engineering teams to deliver great user experiences
- Identifying ways to improve our technology and process
- Participating in code and technical design reviews
- Influencing the features and direction of the product with your own ideas
Learn more about Credit Karma at creditkarma.com/careers
Back to top