Senior Director, Credit Card Partnerships
As Senior Director for the Credit Cards vertical, you will be responsible for managing relationships with Credit Karma's largest credit card advertisers. Additionally, you will lead strategic data and technology integrations with existing partners to drive approval certainty and a best-in-class application experience for Credit Karma members. You will have direct ownership, responsibility and accountability for scaling a high-growth business, have a significant impact on company growth, and work with an amazing team in a member-oriented, mission-driven business.
What the job entails:
- Partner with the largest financial institutions in the country to enable the success of their marketing programs on Credit Karma.
- Build strong relations with teams at financial institutions, ranging from VP+ level executives all the way to hands-on partner managers, analysts, product managers, and legal/compliance associates.
- Develop in an in-depth understanding of our partners' and Credit Karma's business goals to identify win-win opportunities for our partnerships that can further Credit Karma's mission of making financial progress possible for our members.
- Develop, manage, and help execute the partnership team's strategic roadmap. In this capacity, you will collaborate with Credit Karma's C-level executives and leaders/VPs of our product, engineering, marketing and data science functions, in addition to leaders and operators from the partners' teams.
- As a leader within the credit card partnerships team, you will join a small group of executives at the Senior Director+ level pivotal in shaping the strategy and culture of the company.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 5-10 years of experience in credit card customer acquisition, media buying or digital marketing
- Hyper-focused on partner satisfaction, with experience in a client-facing or senior management role and experience within the Credit Card vertical
- Develops senior relationships to serve as a trusted advisor with major partners to optimize their digital acquisition, activation and engagement strategies
- An understanding of the consumer finance industry's challenges, a vision for its growth and a commitment to advance Credit Karma’s forward-looking initiatives within the marketplace
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team that is passionate about innovation and disruption to the benefit of members and partnersLeverage proven frameworks to evaluate potential business opportunities, structure the team’s thinking, and reach insightful answers
- Possess a natural ability for analyzing & synthesizing information to develop plans and strategies. Moreover, you can effectively use data to make decisions and communicate this to others in a succinct and easy to understand manner
- Proven performance in independently researching and resolving complex partner questions or concerns. Has the ability, acumen and confidence to know when and how to say “no” when necessary.
- Experience in managing many partnerships simultaneously while shepherding multiple cross-functional opportunities and projects in parallel
- Ambitious team player with the ability to execute partner requests and tasks in time sensitive situations
- Positive, collaborate attitude that makes people around them more effective
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited college or university, or at least 7 years of related business experience and a track record of continuous professional development; Masters preferred
Back to top