Senior Director, Analytics Infrastructure
Credit Karma is working to make financial progress possible for everyone. Data and analytics play a pivotal role in this mission and every part of our business – informing product design, driving marketing efficiency, and powering the recommendations of financial products to 80+ million members. The Analytics Infrastructure team is responsible for providing such critical data and analytics platform to the entire company in a reliable and scalable way. We are looking for a senior engineering leader for the team, who will set the technology direction and define the overall strategy for the functional area.
- Lead and grow several of the teams included in this function: Tracking System, ETL, Data Quality Platform, Experimentation Platform, Data Governance and Business Intelligence
- Bring technology vision and overall strategy to the functional area to get us to world-class data quality and analytics infra in 5 years
- Build and operate large-scale cloud-based data and analytics platform to ensure data availability, reliability and security
- Covers end-to-end engineering solutions for data and analytics, starting from behavior tracking system, to ETL, quality assurance, all the way to visualization/ dashboarding
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other engineering leads to set the long-term and short-term road map for the entire team
- 10+ years of hands-on software engineering management experience, including 5+ years in senior leadership role
- Experience in building and operating large-scale data analytics systems with high quality and high availability
- Deep understanding of distributed computation systems, data ETL, data storage, data security, data governance and real-time streaming infrastructure
- Excellent communication and people management skills
What’s great about it:
- Extremely high impact, high visibility
- You get to set the agenda and solve some of the most challenging problems in the world
- Unique opportunity to improve the financial lives of millions of people
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye single to fostering an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Our people are everything, our core values are real, and our guiding mission is strong. Join us!
Back to top