Credit Karma is working to make financial progress possible for everyone. The BizOps team plays a pivotal role in this mission and every part of our business – by acting as the objective experts on drivers and trends, driving operational excellence across verticals, and facilitating on-target performance & predictability.
We're looking for a Senior Analyst to partner with leadership of one of our verticals by producing insights about their users and business levers. This person will also help develop a system of performance management, decision making and prioritization that is consistent with other verticals in the company.
What you’ll do:
With vertical leadership:
- Be a thought partner to vertical leadership to help them drive data-driven decisions and constantly prioritize based on established framework.
- Build dashboards, reports and analyses that shed light on why business performs the way it is.
- Establish regular tracking of key initiatives and their performance on pre-established KPIs.
- Identify opportunities to leverage the platform and other vertical to grow the business.
- Be the driver for management presentation for the vertical, including presentations to Board of Directors, Executive Committee, etc.
With Financial Planning & Analysis team:
- Be a resource for team around deeper level of understanding behind the “whys.” associated with changes in user behavior and historic trends.
With Executive Committee:
- Regularly present insights about the vertical to Executive Committee and to employee base.
- Be a resource for key questions about past performance of your vertical.
With the rest of BizOps:
- Ensure consistency of methodology and processes across verticals and share best practices.
What the Job Entails
- You’ll serve as an influential sounding board for product and business development leadership, and drive discipline to decision-making.
- You’ll get to solve highly analytical problems and have a direct impact on the future of the Credit Karma product.
- Your work will help us design better products, improve user experience, and inform overall business performance.
- You’ll have exposure to and a voice at all levels of management.
- The role is highly cross-functional, which means you get to work with product, business development, marketing, data science, and engineering.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- BS/MS in Business, Economics, Engineering, Math, Stats, or equivalent experience.
- Management consulting or investment banking experience a big plus.
- Strong analytical chops, ability to problem-solve and understand and understand key drivers of the business.
- Exceptional SQL and Excel skills with exposure to R and/or Python.
- Experience with software development is a plus.
- Great communication skills across all levels of employee base.
- Data science background is a plus.
- Previous experience on a BizOps team at a tech company a plus.