Security Operations Manager
What will you do?
- Lead, mentor, and serve as an escalation point for Security Analysts in Credit Karma's SOC.
- Leverage Splunk, including Enterprise Security, to craft tests for security hypotheses against Credit Karma’s unique production and corporate environments.
- Set and tune alerting for important events.
- Drive the documentation of runbooks and procedures.
- Engage with partners in engineering, IT, and operations to respond to and remediate events.
- Identify opportunities for implementing additional technology controls to create more visibility or defend key points of attack.
- Design visualizations of key sustaining metrics for 24x7 panes of glass.
What’s great about it?
- Carrying out two positive missions at the same time: helping people take back control of their credit and helping to keep their personal information safe.
- Ability to define the direction of Credit Karma's incident response and forensic capabilities.
- Solving frontier security problems at scale in a highly technology-focused team.
- Spending zero minutes convincing anyone why security is important - we all understand that very well already!
What do we expect?
- A creative forensic mindset.
- Experience communicating with Senior Management and Executives.
- Experience coordinating Incident Response efforts (including large-scale).
- Ability to comfortably maintain concurrent efforts and investigations.
- Blue Team specialist with Red Team fundamentals.
- In tune with newest security exploits and threats.
- Self-starting attitude and fearless ascent up the learning curve.
- Eagerness to challenge the status quo, balanced with a reasonable and methodical approach to affecting change.
- Strong scripting or relevant programming skills.
- A fun and positive attitude!
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top