Security Engineering Summer Intern
As an intern, you will:
- Research and evaluate new attacks and threats as they relate to Credit Karma.
- Perform security testing against our website, mobile app and backend services. Investigate and prevent fraud, abuse and cyber crime through technological innovation.
- Improve automated systems, find fraud in large sets of data, and develop scripts to improve our metrics and visibility.
- Learn and use security-related tools to help protect Credit Karma’s millions of members.
- Manage and report risks and metrics to teams of software, hardware, and infrastructure engineers.
What we expect:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
- You’re fascinated by information security, cyber security, or technical risk management.
- You already have some technical depth in a few of the following areas: LAMP stack, Node.js, Scala/Java, iOS, Android OS, Windows Mobile, web services, SQL, Python scripting, Linux, setting up networks, penetration testing, and/or big data analytics.
- You have a fun and positive attitude, and like working in teams who will challenge you to excel!
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Jonathan works cross-functionally to develop products that help people feel in control of their credit, their options, and their futures.
Back to top