What You'll Do
- Deploy and maintain security solutions that will prevent and detect attacks against CK's infrastructure
- Develop content and tune alerting for important events.
- Identify opportunities for implementing additional technology controls to create more visibility or defend key points of attack.
- Partner with incident responders to automate repetitive actions.
- Build and monitor integrations between security solutions and ensure the completeness and accuracy of ingested data.
What's Great About it
- Carrying out two positive missions at the same time: helping people take back control of their credit and helping to keep their personal information safe.
- Solving frontier security problems at scale in a highly technology-focused team.
- Spending zero minutes convincing anyone why security is important - we all understand that very well already!
What We Expect
- Solid grasp of system, network and security fundamentals
- Strong scripting or relevant programming skills for automating repetitive tasks.
- Experience working in (or closely with) a Security Operations Center.
- Experience creating detection content and writing correlation rules
- Expertise configuring and administering at last one vulnerability management solution.
- Expertise configuring and administering security automation and orchestration platforms
- Self-starting attitude and fearless ascent up the learning curve.
- Eagerness to challenge the status quo, balanced with a reasonable and methodical approach to effecting change.
- A fun and positive attitude!
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top