Credit Karma is an outstanding place to grow your career in talent acquisition. We are experiencing tremendous growth and have an awesome culture - you can tell our employees are happy when you walk in the door. We care about your professional development and want to empower you - that’s why we offer a generous learning stipend; and not only do we welcome new ideas around recruiting - we encourage it! Our talent organization is innovative, collaborative, and a trusted advisor to the business - that’s why your title will be Sr Talent Acquisition Partner.
In this role, you will manage full cycle recruiting. This will include writing compelling job descriptions, determining the best posting and sourcing strategies, and advising hiring managers on market trends for talent. You'll support hiring managers in identifying evaluation criteria and creating interview questions. And you'll develop and cultivate strong partnerships with hiring teams in order to fill their requisitions quickly and effectively.
Credit Karma is a mission-driven company with over 40 million members. We empower our customers to understand and improve their finances.
What The Job Entails
- Meet and exceed recruiting metrics (hires, days to hire, candidate experience, offer accepts)
- Source using various tools. Recommend new strategies and resources for finding and attracting talent
- Build trusted and long-term relationships with hiring managers. Develop strategic job plans for their requisitions and coach them on hiring best practices.
- Provide a stellar candidate experience and develop strong relationships with candidates
- Attend networking events to source talent
- Work with the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition and the Director of Talent Strategy on continuously improving our talent brand, recruiting processes, and candidate experience
Our Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- In-house recruiting at tech companies preferred
- Experience hiring roles for product a plus
- Proven track record of high close rate
- Expertise with sourcing strategies
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship builder/networking extraordinaire
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Highly organized and efficient
Back to top