What Will You Do?
- Be a strong quality advocate, collaborating closely with engineers, designers, and product managers to release life changing products.
- Design and deliver risk based test plans for new features and functionality, ensuring App and Web releases adhere to deadlines while not compromising on quality.
- Pair with software engineers to identify and prevent gaps with automation/regression coverage.
- Be a reliable, friendly source of feedback on new functionality, features and process changes.
- Awe your team by uncovering, or better yet preventing corner case defects.
What's Great About It?
- You’ll be knee deep in a great mission; helping people learn about credit.
- You’ll learn a lot; and we value continued learning and development.
- Technically rewarding challenges abound such as scalability, data science, experimentation and high quality user experience backed by complex business logic.
- And, of course, all those awesome company perks that you probably already read about.
What Do We Expect?
- Several years of Mobile/Web QA experience or experience in a similar role.
- Strong foundation in usability, security and risk based testing strategies.
- Self-directed, deeply curious and you take action on your great ideas.
- Detail oriented and have amazing communication skills.
- Willingness to challenge existing practices in order to make them even better.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fun agile environment.
- This isn't just about "Quality Assurance"; we want you to help us create a better product and proactively improve our quality efforts on the whole.
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Jonathan works cross-functionally to develop products that help people feel in control of their credit, their options, and their futures.
Back to top