Program Manager, Marketing
Credit Karma is looking for a Program Manager of Marketing to bring leadership and organization, to our Performance Marketing and Member Engagement Programs. This role is a unique opportunity to help develop new processes that will shape the future of rapidly growing organizations within Marketing. You will focus on establishing leadership, roadmap execution, project reporting, and team efficiency.
We are seeking people who are passionate about taking action in order to get things done quickly and efficiently. You are well organized, proactively look for areas to provide value, and never let little things drop. You excel at building relationships, establishing good communication channels, and clarifying milestones and end goals. You’ll work closely with your program teams to drive dialog that brings together Marketing, Copy, Design, Brand, Product, Development, Quality Assurance, Security, Legal, Analytics and anyone else needed to deliver successful initiatives.
What will you do?
- Provide leadership and coordination to projects that span multiple teams and departments.
- Create core teams to manage your program and ensure teams work together in creating objectives and timelines.
- Own and swiftly break down impediments that prevent things from moving forward. Increase collaboration and improve visibility into cross-team dependencies.
- Identify and communicate risk in projects early so that mitigation steps can be taken.
- Drive release planning activities that span across multiple teams.
- Coach your teams on effective processes and best practices. Perform Scrum Master responsibilities when needed, or coach existing Scrum Masters (or know how to lead a team in the absence of Scrum)
- Meet team communication needs and own JIRA and Confluence configuration for the program.
- Anticipate change and own the management of it for your program.
What’s great about it?
- You’ll be knee deep in a good mission, helping people understand and improve their credit.
- You’ll be a critical path to many of our most important business initiatives.
- You’ll work cross-functionally with great teams in a highly visible position.
- You’ll have input in defining the future of Program Management for the Marketing organization.
- And, of course, all those awesome company perks you probably already read about.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of experience working with cross-functional teams in a technology company setting.
- Software start-up experience, with an early background as a software engineer or other technical role.
- Experience project managing multiple teams toward a common goal (at least 3 teams and 20 individuals).
- Comfortable with ambiguous, low structure and rapidly changing environments.
- Proven ability to influence without authority. Self-starter who is biased towards taking action to get the job done.
- Critical thinker who will challenge that we are doing things right.
- Excellent communication, coaching and organization skills.
- Familiarity in Agile methodologies; particularly Scrum and Kanban.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or related field from an accredited college or university.
Back to top