Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
The Credit Karma Intern Program is a 10-12 week paid internship program located in Charlotte, NC. During your internship, you will be coordinated into a team where you will work on various projects to help Credit Karma fulfill its mission to make financial progress possible for everyone. Interns will have the opportunity to participate in weekly cohort meetings, team outings, events, and engage in discussions with Credit Karma leadership. If you want to be in a true learning environment and are eager to make an impact in your next internship, this is the place to be. We will equip you with the tools and relationship building techniques you need to be successful wherever life may take you.
The Credit Karma Partner Operations team connects the needs and capabilities of our Partners with the capabilities of our internal teams. In Credit Karma Partner Operations, you will work alongside various teams to enable the ongoing operational success and growth of CK revenue Partnerships. You’ll also have a cross-functional role solving challenges related to partner success with data driven solutions and innovative technology.
Please note - our internship program will be located in Charlotte, NC. Should the internship need to be remote, we can only accommodate candidates working in California, North Carolina, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Missouri, South Carolina, New York, Georgia, Colorado, Utah, Arkansas, and Washington D.C.
What you’ll do:
- Scrape unstructured data from websites and emails and convert them into structured formats in excel
- Design and implement new tools to enable the Partner Operations team scale and support exponential Partner growth
- Automate process for launching and maintaining product offers on the CK site
- Work with our analytics team conceptualize and build new dashboards to measure Partner success
- Learn the importance of contractual and regulatory compliance rules applicable to our Partners and ensure they’re considered as part of any new automation or dashboards
Minimum Basic Requirement:
- Empathy and excitement for helping champion financial progress!
- A degree in a technical discipline, or working towards one - and a minor or courses in business or economics
- Languages: Python, SQL, Java or other scripting languages (such as but not limited to Google Scripts, VBA, Apple Scripts, R), Data visualization tools such as Tableau/Looker or other dashboard tools - familiarity with Salesforce and Jira would also be a bonus
- A good sense of humility and desire to learn
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment either virtually or in person
- Flexible to react to changing priorities and able to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance or similar ordinances.
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health of our employees and the candidates interested in a career at Credit Karma is our top priority. We appreciate your understanding and being open and flexible with any changes related to our interviewing process. Moving forward, all new hires are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to share proof of that status prior to their first day of onboarding. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons, we will explore potential reasonable accommodations; however, Credit Karma may not be able to grant such accommodations in all cases.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies: