Mortgage Loan Originator
What the job entails
- Coordinate licensing activities with key stakeholders in the company
- Provide expert knowledge to help us drive to a better mortgage experience.
- Become licensed in additional states, at the company's expense, and maintain all licenses in compliance with regulations.
- Must have existing licenses in top 5-10 states.
- Positive attitude and customer oriented mentality.
- Must meet National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act) Requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 5 years of residential mortgage loan origination experience within the last five years.
- Strong understanding of federal, state and/or regulatory mortgage lending requirements, mortgage product types, pricing, and underwriting guidelines.
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Jonathan works cross-functionally to develop products that help people feel in control of their credit, their options, and their futures.
Back to top