Mobile Software Engineer in Test: Charlotte,NC
Credit Karma is looking for a quick-thinking quality enthusiast who understands releasing great software is not just about reactive testing. As a QA engineer at Credit Karma you'll be assessing and mitigating risks for our iOS, Android and Web releases. Solving quality challenges, performing exploratory testing, training and coaching software engineers in the art of quality testing and improving development processes, all as part of a team of highly talented and supportive QA engineers.
What Will You Do:
- Be a strong quality advocate, collaborating closely with engineers, designers, and product managers to release life changing products.
- Design and deliver risk based test plans for new features and functionality, ensuring App and Web releases adhere to deadlines while not compromising on quality.
- Pair with software engineers to identify and prevent gaps with automation/regression coverage.
- Be a reliable, friendly source of feedback on new functionality, features and process changes.
- Awe your team by uncovering, or better yet preventing corner case defects.
What's Great About It
- You’ll be knee deep in a great mission; helping people learn about credit.
- You’ll learn a lot; and we value continued learning and development.
- Technically rewarding challenges abound such as scalability, data science, experimentation and high quality user experience backed by complex business logic.
- And, of course, all those awesome company perks that you probably already read about.
What Do We Expect:
- Few years of both automated and manual testing mobile environments
- Few years of Mobile/Web QA experience or experience in a similar role.
- Experience with infrastructure environments: AWS, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins,
- Strong foundation in usability, security and risk based testing strategies.
- Self-directed, deeply curious and you take action on your great ideas.
- Detail oriented and have amazing communication skills.
- Willingness to challenge existing practices in order to make them even better.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fun agile environment.
- This isn't just about "Quality Assurance"; we want you to help us create a better product and proactively improve our quality efforts on the whole.
Back to top