Mobile Engineering Manager
Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for everything related to their financial goals, including helping them with improving their credit, identity monitoring, applying for credit cards, and shopping for loans (car, home and personal) -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,000 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland.
Your role will be to own and lead our continued scaling in the U.K., and drive key decisions along the way that will influence our entire engineering organisation.
What You'll Do
- Manage one or more mobile engineering teams
- Work closely with Product Management to execute product strategy and ensure we’re building the best products
- Provide technical strategy and direction to your team of engineers
- Help engineers develop their long term careers, provide performance feedback, and conduct one-on-ones with your team to make sure they are thriving
What's Great About It
- You’ll have a leading role in achieving a great mission: helping people reach their financial goals
- You’ll learn a lot doing and share a lot- we care about the art of engineering leadership
- You’ll face technically rewarding challenges abound such as scalability, data science, and high quality user experience backed by complex business logic
- And, of course, you get all those awesome company perks that you probably already read about
Experience We're Looking For
- 5+ years technical experience with 2+ years experience of being a technical, hand-on people manager for an engineering team and at least 3+ years of previous experience as a hands-on technical contributor in either Android or iOS platforms
- Willingness to lead initiatives and a catalyst for change throughout the whole organisation
- Strong communication skills with engineers as well as your non-technical colleagues
- Experience delivering product in an agile environment
- Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look here to review our policy-- if you have any questions, please direct them to UKfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top