Member Support Data Analyst
The Member Support Data Analyst will assist with the day-to-day management of Member Support related data, as it pertains to team performance, improvements, etc. while also acting as a liaison to internal teams that require member-related validation of any specific product related issue. The Data Analyst will work with supporting teams to resolve ongoing member support issues with MS Leads and Specialists. He or she will work to identify patterns of success and failure as Specialists respond to email and chat correspondence, reporting each appropriately to the management via the Agent Performance Dashboard and/or other tools developed to identify performance specifically using data to drive results.
He or she will also update and maintain all existing policies and procedures surrounding data analysis for Member Support, including all appropriate documentation. He or she will also manage escalations corresponding to MS-related data and reporting that affects company goals and/or business operations.
What You Get to Do:
- Serving as the Member Support liaison in relevant meetings/communications throughout Credit Karma, assisting Member Support Manager in working to create relationships with supporting teams to ensure that we provide an accurate picture of MS responses to product/service changes
- Conducts research and develop proposals for new data-related initiatives relating to identifying and tracking specific product/service changes
- Manages all relevant data requests between MS and other internal teams
- Maintains documentation related to any regularly pulled data for MS, including audits, reporting, etc.
- Contributes to ongoing team training through presentations and by serving as a resource for their team, reporting specifically on monthly MS performance goals and achievements
- Handles escalated MS issues as needed
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years experience in data analytics, with experience in Zendesk Insights and/or GoodData preferred
- Experience in BigQuery, Looker preferredExtensive Microsoft Excel skills
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient and experienced with Microsoft Office and/or Google documents/slides/spreadsheets
- Has the ability to think dynamically about data as it pertains to developing long term metrics and goals for Member Support Specialists
- Has experience with reviewing data analytics for call centers, specifically in chat and voice call analytics
- Must be flexible and comfortable to work in a rapid, evolving climate
- Some people management experience is preferred
Back to top