Marketing Associate (Member Engagement)
Credit Karma is working to make financial progress possible for everyone. With over 60 million members on our platform, we enable a large percentage of Americans to make informed choices by giving free access to their credit reports.
The Marketing Associate, Member Engagement is key to driving CK’s engagement engine. Your mandate is to keep users engaged on our platform by designing highly personalized messages and product experiences that touch millions of members every day across multiple channels (including email, push notification and in-app).
Are you ready to help CK deliver delightful experiences that touch millions of members every day? Drop us a line!
What You Will Do:
- Own engagement initiatives from inception to launch across multiple channels, including email, push notifications and in-app
- Use data to identify opportunities to engage with members as well as to define segmentation and targeting strategies
- Work closely with Copy, Design and Brand to transform your ideas into compelling and personalized messages and product experiences
- Design and implement A/B tests to optimize each and every component of emails, push notifications and in-app messages prior to launch
What's Great About It:
- You will own projects end to end, effectively acting as General Manager of 1-2 engagement initiatives
- Each initiative you work on will have a measurable impact on the business and company-wide KPIs
- The role is highly cross-functional. You will be the primary point of contact for Product, Engineering, and Business Development in a matrixed and highly collaborative team environment
What We Expect
- 1-2 years of professional experience in a quantitative field
- Technical degree (Economics, Statistics, Math, etc.) preferred
- Hands-on, high capacity doer, multi-tasker
- Excited to work in a fast-paced and data-driven environment
- Intermediate Excel skillsFamiliarity with SQL a plus but not a requirement
- Pre-existing marketing experience not a requirement
Back to top