What the Job Entails
- Assisting regulatory counsel with loan broker and mortgage broker applications in relevant states, including maintaining internal files, tracking outstanding items and coordinating with business stakeholders to complete, and handling mailings.
- Tracking licensing reporting deadlines and requirements as well as coordinating and delivering reports to states and responding to questions from regulators as needed.
- Leading responses to state license examinations, including receiving and tracking incoming requests, conducting exam opening and closing meetings with regulators, delegating responsibilities for responding to requests, reviewing responsive data files and narratives, receiving and tracking exam feedback, delegating responsibilities for addressing exam feedback, and coordinating with regulators throughout process.
- Maintaining licenses by assisting with reporting of material changes in the business to regulators, paying annual license renewal fees, and handling other administrative matters.
- Filing quarterly Mortgage Call Reports and annual HMDA reports.
- Assisting with special regulatory projects as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree and excellent academic credentials.
- 2+ years’ experience managing applications for and/or maintenance of state licenses in the consumer financial services industry.
- Knowledge of and experience with the mortgage industry a plus.
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top