Lead Product Manager, Partner Platforms & Solutions
Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland.
Credit Karma is working to make financial progress possible for everyone. The Product Management team plays a pivotal role in this mission to architect the future of our products. Our goal is helping our 100 million members make the best financial decisions, from getting their first credit card, to applying for an apartment, or filing their taxes.
Credit Karma is looking for a Product Management Lead on the Partner Platforms & Solutions team. This role owns the strategic vision and adoption of our partner-facing Advertising products and solutions in existing and new markets. This role is responsible for guiding and leading teams consisting of both direct reports as well as matrixed employees from across the business.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
What you'll do:
- Define, lead, and execute a cohesive strategy related to a specific product or set of monetization products, collaborating as needed across product areas and functions
- Develop product solutions, measurement and attribution, and business relationships to execute on the huge market potential and benefits possible across all our financial services verticals
- Drive cross-functional collaboration across the rest of the company to successfully grow business for our partners.
- Work closely with internal business leads and teams (data science, engineering, product, sales, marketing), as well as partners to execute on the product roadmap
- Understand similar offerings in the market, and formulate a strategy around how to address common business challenges with creative and disruptive solutions
- Lead a team to prototype new solutions & concepts that create value for our business partners as well as our consumers
- Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple everyday language to engage in both technical and business discussions
What we expect:
- 5+ years of experience as a product lead of commercial software products
- 3+ years of experience as a people manager
- Track record for managing complex cloud product launches with aggressive schedules
- Executive presence and ability to strongly communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to motivate and influence teams outside of your direct purview
- Strong data analytical skills and proven experience developing and using tools to analyze large data sets to drive decisions
- Proven problem solving skills
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, engineering, or related discipline (highly desired)
- Master of Business Administration or Computer Science (highly desired)
- Equivalent years of experience acceptable
Equal Employment Opportunity
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth.
As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated. Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top