Lead Product Manager - Partner Platforms & Solutions
What you'll do:
- Define, lead, and execute a cohesive strategy related to a specific product or set of monetization products, collaborating as needed across product areas, and functions
- Develop product solutions, measurement and attribution, go-to-market, and business relationships to execute on the huge market potential and benefits possible across all our financial services verticals.
- Be the voice of the partner to product and engineering teams and drive cross-functional collaboration across the rest of the company to successfully onboard our partners
- Work closely with internal business leads and teams (data science, engineering, product, sales, marketing), as well as partners to execute on the product roadmap
- Understand similar offerings in the market, and formulate a strategy around how to address common business challenges with creative and disruptive solutions
- Lead a team to prototype new solutions & concepts
- Support sales with strategic accounts, delivering solutions briefs & product demos
- Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience. Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful. Comfort with both technical and business discussions
- Consistent track record as a product leader and responsible for a product portfolio
What we expect:
- 5+ years of experience as a product lead of commercial software products
- 3+ years of experience as a people manager
- Track record for managing complex cloud product launches with aggressive schedules
- Executive presence and ability to strongly communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to motivate and influence teams outside of your direct purview.
- Strong data analytical skills and proven experience developing and using tools to analyze large data sets to drive decisions.
- Experience with cross geographical project coordination and management
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Master of Business Administration or Computer Science (highly desired)
- Equivalent years of experience acceptable
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top