IT Support Engineer: Charlotte, NC
What the Job Entails
- Provide phenomenal on-boarding experience to new hires
- Track hardware/software in inventory
- Create, delete and alter permissions and accounts
- Install and repair hardware/software on clients.
- Maintain and extend corporate infrastructure services
- Troubleshoot client, network, AV and infrastructure problems
Our Ideal Candidate
- BS Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field
- Proficient with Windows and Mac OS X
- Familiar with best practices to install and configure clients.
- Experience with Gmail & Google Apps as well as other Helpdesk tools
- At least 3+ years experience providing IT Support
- Driver’s license, you might have to travel to remote offices on the east coast as well as San Francisco
- Basic Knowledge of server computing, networking, phone setup/support, AV and business applications
- Self-starter, able to jump in and operate with minimal guidance.
- Great communicator – You will be working with all departments.
- Will go the extra mile to ensure user satisfaction and pays attention to details
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Jonathan works cross-functionally to develop products that help people feel in control of their credit, their options, and their futures.
Back to top