IT Support Engineer: Charlotte, NC
Credit Karma is looking to hire an experienced IT Support Engineer to support our offices in North Carolina. Configuring and installing hardware and software is second nature to you. You'll maintain equipment inventory, install software, troubleshoot problems for end users and create and edit accounts and permissions. . You will be our internal IT ‘go-to’ for our new hire on boarding in North Carolina. Being the first IT Support person in our new location, you will need to be a “jack of all trades” and able to work autonomously. You will answer questions like “How do I change my password on this program” or “Why is my computer not printing”. You will play an important role in operating and scaling of our corporate IT infrastructure. This position requires a diverse skill set, as your responsibilities will go wherever our IT Staff needs to take you. Above all, you and your team will make sure our company’s software and hardware are running smoothly.
What the Job Entails
- Provide phenomenal on-boarding experience to new hires
- Track hardware/software in inventory
- Create, delete and alter permissions and accounts
- Install and repair hardware/software on clients.
- Maintain and extend corporate infrastructure services
- Troubleshoot client, network, AV and infrastructure problems
Our Ideal Candidate
- BS Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field
- Proficient with Windows and Mac OS X
- Familiar with best practices to install and configure clients.
- Experience with Gmail & Google Apps as well as other Helpdesk tools
- At least 3+ years experience providing IT Support
- Driver’s license, you might have to travel to remote offices on the east coast as well as San Francisco
- Basic Knowledge of server computing, networking, phone setup/support, AV and business applications
- Self-starter, able to jump in and operate with minimal guidance.
- Great communicator – You will be working with all departments.
- Will go the extra mile to ensure user satisfaction and pays attention to details
Back to top