Credit Karma is looking for an experienced IT Manager to be a part of our leadership team. We’re working hard to bring credit knowledge to the masses so people can figure out how to put their best financial foot forward. If you have a corporate IT background and are interested in all the challenges of people leadership, you might make a great fit for engineering management at Credit Karma.
What will you do?
Manage a team of system engineers that run the backend of corporate IT. Your team will be responsible for infrastructure in two data centers as services provisioned via IaaS and SaaS.
What’s great about it?
You’ll be knee deep in a great mission; helping people learn about credit and your focus will be on managing and building a team of smart and ambitious people. In addition there will be technically rewarding challenges abound such as scalability, exploring new technologies and solutions and providing a high quality experience for our internal users.
What do we expect?
- Hands On with Linux, Windows, Networking
- Deep knowledge in running dozens of Windows and Linux servers
- Experienced in leading and hiring for a growing team of system administrators
- Experience with DNS, DHCP, internal CA and Security best practices
- Monitoring on all aspects of infrastructure (Hardware, OS, Applications)
- You have created SLAs and KPIs as well as reporting for these
- Experience with Backup and Disaster Recovery
- You are familiar with data center, network and server design
- You have successfully scaled server infrastructures in the past
- Task and team organisation
- Good at mentoring and guiding junior team members
- Attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to multitask
Back to top