IT Client Engineering Manager
What the Job Entails:
- Team Lead Engineering, Architecture and Operational Support for Enterprise Applications
- Help drive and actively support global IT projects as needed.
- Drive deployment, patch/configuration management and encryption for all endpoints.
- Leverage endpoint automation tools to design, deliver and support enterprise IT client management capabilities, including: client platform standards and performance, software packaging and distribution, patching and configuration, scripting, remote management and threat remediation.
- Customize, create and package software, scripts, and applications for deployment.
- Plan and execute OS X/Windows software upgrades.
- Proficient in OS Scripting languages.
- Vendor management for 3rd party SaaS and Internal software solutions.
- Work with Infrastructure, Security and other teams to identify and resolve issues in the environment and implement solutions to increase productivity for IT staff and end users.
- Identify ways to improve efficiency and scale services leveraging tools and automation.
- Handle technical escalations, provides timely resolution of problems or engages lead staff for assistance.
- Support security standards (antivirus/firewall/patching/two-factor authentication/access) on all endpoints.
- Support compliance standards (data backup and recovery/DLP) on all endpoints.
- Maintain Identity management, data integrity, system access & security within policy.
- Document and maintain Client operating procedures, best practices and customer service KPIs.
- Participate in on-boarding, training and mentoring team members.
- Drive quality and adherence to best practices within the team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 6+ years previous experience as a hands-on technical contributor.
- 2+ years of engineering management experience.
- Strong empathy while still being able to challenge that we are doing things right.
- Willing to lead initiatives and be a catalyst for change throughout the whole organization.
- Strong communication skills with engineers and non-technical folks.
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism and is passionate about providing outstanding customer service.
Meet Some of Credit Karma's Employees
Kyle works behind the scenes as a revenue analyst to provide Credit Karma’s members with personalized offers that help them optimize their finances.
Back to top