IT Client Engineer
Credit Karma's growing IT team is looking for an IT Client Engineer. Our ideal candidate is passionate about providing the best customer service and end user experience possible, driving client config best practices within the team and constantly finding ways to improve end-user experience and IT efficiency through automation.
What the Job Entails
- Engineering, Architecture and Operational Support for image creation, deployment, patch/configuration management and encryption for all endpoints.
- Leverage Bigfix and other tools to design, deliver and support enterprise IT client management capabilities, including: client platform standards and performance, software packaging and distribution, patching and configuration, scripting, remote management and threat remediation.
- Customize, create and package software, scripts, and applications for deployment.
- Plan and execute OS X/Windows software upgrades.
- Help drive and actively support global IT projects as needed.
- Work with Systems Admins, Security and other teams to identify and resolve issues in the environment and implement solutions to increase productivity for IT staff and end users.
- Identify ways to improve efficiency and scale services leveraging tools and automation.
- Handle technical escalations, provides timely resolution of problems or engages lead staff for assistance.
- Support security standards (antivirus/firewall/patching/two-factor authentication/access) on all endpoints.
- Support compliance standards (data backup and recovery/DLP) on all endpoints.
- Maintain user accounts, passwords, data integrity, system access & security within policy.
- Document and maintain Client operating procedures, best practices and customer service KPIs.
- Participate in on-boarding, training and mentoring team members.
- Drive quality and adherence to best practices within the team.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism and is passionate about providing outstanding customer service.
Back to top